The Mero thread (1 Viewer)

TMONEY

Anyone got any information about what once Dublin scene king Mero is up to? Is Rejected finished etc?? Last i heard he had a cosmetics "distro" in London.. Good Mero storys highly encouraged

I think I actaully saw him on Saturday night on the back or a rather large truck full of bear´s been driven through the packed streets of madrid in the middle of crazy end of ´pride´ festival parade/party....
Alas he was gone before I could get proof, but where else would he be these days...

http://sme.scarlet.be/s3/agrumh/tshblue.htm

tsblue1.jpg

i heard hes in glasgow and has started a new band stil using knifed as the name, sumone shed sum light on this

Oh Mero. Top bloke. I loved the old Christmas gigs in the Chinaman with mix tapes and all. He went and picked up Neurosis tickets for me in London just before they sold out. Me and Dunchee went and picked them up from his gaff in Peckham and watched old Lizzy bootleg videos. Peni draped all over the flat. Could you imagine how tasteless it would be if I had gees and tits all over my gaff? I wouldn't be able to invite anyone over for tea. I just have no straight pride I guess.

aye, he put out that Youth Of Togay Lp, have to buy one. He has another release in the pipeline, but I'm not sure if I should say. I'm supposed to be involved in it, but I'm skint and forgetful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back