the melvins perform houdini in dublin (sat oct 1) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 95
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 4
there was a load of people turned away from fantomas for being underage. theres no refund on tickets when this happens. maybe there was more underagers inside who got in, I aint sure, but there is a risk you won't get in

Ciaran Mackle said:
Someone with sense.

God I really hope I can make this. Would the Village be hard to get into or do they ID everyone?

that was awful. those kids thought I was such a cunt. the high earnings from the gig helped kill the pain though

MONDOBRUTALE said:
maybe you coudl give him a nice big poster to make up for it? hahah
the kids love that shit!

I tried to get tickets off the net yesterday and it said the site has expererienced an error when you gt to the last part of process.

the dude who runs tickets.ie is on holidays till tomorrow, so everything should be sorted then

brianoak said:
I tried to get tickets off the net yesterday and it said the site has expererienced an error when you gt to the last part of process.

Re: The coming of Jello

u:m said:
TICKETS €20 FROM ROAD, SOUND CELLAR, RED INK BOOKS, CITY DICSCS & WAV BOX OFFICE

Tried City Discs but they don't have the tickets (yet?)...is there any place i could buy these tickets after 6pm, at least road and red ink close before that...

brianoak said:

It does that on occasion (the whole twice I've used it anyway). Trying again after about five minutes should work.

Re: The coming of Jello

just dropped tix to shops today. sorry about delay

jaakko said:
Tried City Discs but they don't have the tickets (yet?)...is there any place i could buy these tickets after 6pm, at least road and red ink close before that...

Yay! It looks like I'll be able to go to this now after all. So excited .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back