The GC5 (1 Viewer)

Just randomly picked up their "Horseshoes and hand grenades" EP in freebird. Sounds fuckin great. Anyone know anything about em??

that was released on Leprock outta Kerry, everything they did was pretty deadly,

check the blog below, about 1/3 way down the page it has the first album Kisses From Hanoi, loads of other good stuff there too ..

http://hangoverhard.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html

that was released on Leprock outta Kerry, everything they did was pretty deadly

What the....! Apparently they're set up in Lixnaw.:confused:

JAYSUS!

How the hell did i never hear of them before....ya got any more info on them boss?
I'll have to ask one of the older heads around here...see if they know anything bout Leprock...

What the....! Apparently they're set up in Lixnaw.:confused:

JAYSUS!

How the hell did i never hear of them before....ya got any more info on them boss?
I'll have to ask one of the older heads around here...see if they know anything bout Leprock...

they used to be called Walzwerk Records, ran by a couple of German fellas, think they were brothers, both played in the skinhead band Boots & Braces, they moved to Kerry in the early 90s, and were running one of the biggest Oi!/Skin distros from there, they released the first Skint LP and the 7" too and the second Skint LP was released on Leprock. When they stopped the distro they changed the label name to Leprock.

they used to be called Walzwerk Records, ran by a couple of German fellas, think they were brothers, both played in the skinhead band Boots & Braces, they moved to Kerry in the early 90s, and were running one of the biggest Oi!/Skin distros from there, they released the first Skint LP and the 7" too and the second Skint LP was released on Leprock. When they stopped the distro they changed the label name to Leprock.

used to buy loads of stuff off them about 95/96 was a great distro for a lil bogger to find. Between them, rejected records and the guy from the bloody mutants there was some great mailorder in ireland then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back