THANK YOU EIRECORE CHUMS! (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 207
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 9
Great photos and videos!
It has to be said I'm one unique looking person.
I had a fucking bender to end all benders last night.
I thought the show was well good.The Evil lads and Excuses were both stunning.
I'm happy with my performance.Thank fuck.
Great fucking turnout.
Afternoon gigs are the business.

When I was picking up the gear earlier I was informed of a bit of shenanigans involving a bottle,a cop car and the attempted smashy smashy of said cop car windshield.The perpetrator then ran inside to the party and mingled with the posse.Unfortunately for (name available by request),the perp was fingered to John the boss by one of my pals who happened to be having a fag at the time and who witnessed the whole sorry affair take place.Alas,John is'nt punk.He's a businessman.Someones gonna get their head busted whilst comprehending that paranoia is the price of being anti social.For shame.

On a happier note I'm just finishing off the last of me booze.Which is a not inconsiderable amount.

Also,
The yokes were mighty.I was completely fucking wired the whole night.I was definitely convinced I was the re-incarnation of JIMI HENDRIX for a couple of hours.Only with a bigger mickey.

Ah HAH! just found 1 and a half yokes in my jacket!The debut lp launch gig party is the party that keeps on giving.

Thats it.This bottle of wine and I'm going to bed.On the floor.

Nice one Cesspool.
Man I am in a horrible fucking state this morning.What a cracking party though!
wish I did'nt have to go dig a massive hole and put all the muck in a skip today.
Rock'n'roll or wha?

Great photographs there Janer.

What a fun gig. More of this sort of thing. Really enjoying the album too - great stuff!

Indeed, as I said earlier more daytime non all ages gigs, especially in the International...few pints downstairs b4 hand were totally great too, what with skysports news running on the box too.

Thanks to everyone that came to the gig. Great crowd, great buzz and the whole thing was something a bit different from the norm.

For those of you who weren't there, but would like the album, I will be putting them in Road and Spindizzy today, City Discs and Freebird over the next couple of days, and they'll be available at the Hanson Bros gig on 8th October (which is gonna kick ass).

Janer, the title to the video is Dracula's Daughter. It's a cover of a Brendan Grace song doing a cover of a Screaming Lord Sutch song (and not giving him credit the cheeky bastid!)

i dont think ive ever seen everyone so shite faced.
great night, missed the gig, was there for the glass thing, so silly, ah well.

i enjoyed dancing to ziggy stardust with gazzer

Finished work early thank fuck.There was some mighty shapes been dropped on the dance floor alright.Have to put on more daytime shows defo.

damn sounds like i missed a good one...over indulgence after adebisi shank friday night had me confined to hangover city for all day Saturday. the last thing my head needed was a battering from Moutpiece.

nice one for the download...can i get a lyric sheet to put in my vinyl?

I'm gonna lash the lyric sheet up here laters trev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back