• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 5

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
i know some punx are bringing their younger siblings and such and others are just blatantly purchasing tickets..

I'll be there ... (with my little sister)

Ill be there. um... with....er.... (I could say ur little sister but....)

Ring me so I dont have to go on my own.

call me in the morning .. right ..

Seriously, If you can prove u can pay me back I will. PROVE IT!!!

Okayyyyy? Er, if you're serious, tell me and ill ring u 2night and stuff. I guess...

No no...

My sister knows someone who's dad might maybe be possibly working security so she might MAYBE be able to talk her friend into somehow talking her dad into letting me in.

Maybe.

Well dodgey.

Thats ridiculous. And here i was offering free money. Well gotta go, my carriage awaits. (this is ur last chance)

what the fuck...........
this has gone beyond irony, what the fuck's going on
not that i'm being a fascist or anything............oh wait yeah i am

Turns out no-one gives a fuck about being Punk anymore. Plus, their songs are good. They're a rock band, not a punk band. If Iron Maiden were playing loads of people would go.

take ur pick of lame excuses.

when they were signed the record company told them to learn to rap to corner the brainless youth market with the rap/pop/punk hybrid........and guess what.....they agreed
punk as fuck

PS what does iron maiden have to do with anything

if the beach boys were playing loads of people would go as well. in fact there are many bands loads of people would go to see, none of them have anything to do with sum 41 though..

I just chose Iron Maiden cos a lot of punx like them.

As far as I know at least 2 members were in some sort of proto-rap group when they were like twelve anyway. Probably they were offered rap lessons by their record company and they jumped to the opportunity. Since u got ur info from the slate, notice that it says they were 'suggested' to get rap lessons.

Neway, why am i defending them!? I dont give a fuck, I never said they were punk cos they're not. They just do fast-loud pop songs a lot better than most bands and make ME happy. Screw this shit, i dont have to justify myself to you.

(Boo hoo, now uv made me upset)!baggyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back