stereotypes by county/district (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

am looking for a list of irish counties (and/or districts of Dublin) i saw in an email long ago, which basically stereotyped, in a humourous way, folks from every county in the republic. i'm pretty sure one also existed which did the same thing for the different districts of Dublin.

if i'm delusional, and these have never existed, maybe one of you lazy pricks could put one together.

Liffey cuts dublin west to east.

North inner city: Rough.
South inner city: Paranoid about the north inner city.
North dublin: Sound Folk.
South Dublin: Pricks who think they're sound folk.
North County Dublin: Nobody's ever seen or heard of these people.
South County Dublin: Rich as Fuck, Twice as thick, three times as greedy as the rest of the county.

Liffey cuts dublin west to east.

North inner city: Rough.
South inner city: Paranoid about the north inner city.
North dublin: Sound Folk.
South Dublin: Pricks who think they're sound folk.
North County Dublin: Nobody's ever seen or heard of these people.
South County Dublin: Rich as Fuck, Twice as thick, three times as greedy as the rest of the county.

I live on the Northside, but am from the Southside. What does that make me? A sound prick???

Johnnystress and myself are from Donegal.
Anyone wanna hazard a stereotypical description?

I think its usually somewhere between boggers and nordies although I like we've our own special stereotype up there.

Johnnystress and myself are from Donegal.
Anyone wanna hazard a stereotypical description?

I think its usually somewhere between boggers and nordies although I like we've our own special stereotype up there.

I like to think of us as " The Forgotten", "overlooked, but not really bitter about it", "The Bored", "irritated when someone thinks 'Ulster' doesn't include us"

I loathe the word " nordies"

the email LordDamian is talking about had us down as " smug- because they know theyre great" or something like that- which was odd

Cavan/Monaghan: listen to country-and-Irish music, drive souped-up cars, stingy with money, don't believe The Law applies to them

Donegal: as above, minus the miserliness, plus some wildness and fist-fighting and with trad instead of C&I

Cavan/Monaghan: listen to country-and-Irish music, drive souped-up cars, stingy with money, don't believe The Law applies to them

Donegal: as above, minus the miserliness, plus some wildness and fist-fighting and with trad instead of C&I

how dare you!

C&I is huge in Donegal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back