Some records ive got to sell (1 Viewer)

wierd sister

Website
Visit site
Ive recently picked up some copies of the new counterblast double lp, asebia lp, token tantrum+affray split lp, zeroid 10", kontrovers lp, plus a few more for sale when i get back at gigs or whatever.... ive only got a few of each, so get in touch if you want any saved......
LYNCHER

is the zeroid 10inch new?

definitly hold me a copy.

(dont have your email address n' all)

damo, the zeroid 10" was released last year, (the 12" was 2001), Goatlord relax the cax, im not coming back till April fools and Oly, youve just got a chip on your shoulder cos your mates have been wankling over your sister for years......
peace

Lyncher, can ye keep us an ASEBIA lp (an tell Jacob I still can't get him a copy of the Lyric sheet for the AOA lp..sorry).Cheers.

Damo..the Zeroid 10" fucking rocks man..better than the 12" even.And I need to talk to ye soon..about some serious grind action later in the year....heheh...

I defo want a copy of that Asebia LP if you could see to holding it for me...myself & Nooly are getting the book distro going again so so if you could do that an "arrangement" might indeed be reached, wink wink etc.

wank wank etc...heheh.

Lots of people want the asebia lp so ill pick up a few more before i come back. You may be pleased to know their contemplating an irish tour in august, If anyone can put them on in cork, limerick, galway or whatever then give us a shout. They play melancholic crusty punk some elements of which i could easily compare to the newer tragedy stuff, but thats not really fair as their great in their own right.

Hey dont you remeber that you left em in my gaf? So now i have sold them and bought some quality scotch. IM on the rocks again....
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back