snow (1 Viewer)

meath end of westmeath.
the 2pm bus from town didn't get out of dublin till around 5pm. from what I understand, there was a problem getting up the NCR.
he could be completely bull shitting, for all I know.

Ah, Ireland

22178_1330864754734_1324467197_30941013_6797873_n.jpg

I'm wrong but i immediatley assumed it was clontarf road in dublin with the docklands tower cranes on the horizon. however, what i can say is that the snowman is more or less facing north, based on the light source.

edit: i've seen this pic on thumped before, but cant remember how longa go.

meath end of westmeath.

CO. meathium.

nah, town was shocking
picked up the bairn early from creche, set off at 3, got home to ashtown at 6.30 or so. was manky. was funny how quickly the roads turned to ice as well, could see it happening at around 2pm.

one deadly bit though, was getting ready to turn up infirmary road, and i could see loads of kids messing. was sure they were gonna snowball the car and was dreading it as the nipper was blisfully sleeping through the whole trip.
finally turned the corner and they were pushing strugging cars up the steep hill there, then sledging down to the bottom to help the next car up. hoorah for the yoof!

most of the traffic delays were caused by people not having a clue how to drive in the conditions though, spinning out everywhere. start in 2nd gear and you're grand.

Better than the kids in my neighbourhood that were running up to slow moving cars, opening the driver's door and throwing snowballs in. These kids were like 7 or 8 years of age. I'm actually surprised they didn't get hit by cars.

Reposting my own Facebook status from yesterday here, but I had a great little hike from the arse-end of baggot street to Finglas yesterday when the busses stopped running.

• Pubs stopped at:2
  • Off licenses frequented: 2 (can for the road midway home n all)
  • Busses that passed me that would later come within 50 feet of my house:3
  • Bottles of ice cold OranjeBoom purchased: 5
  • Entrees purchased at the chinese: 2
  • Drunks seen falling on their face that would be quickly scooped up by a passing ambulance: 1
  • Snowballs in contact with face: 0
RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None-the-less, I hope I don't have to do it again today. If I do though, I am gonna cane it all the way home.

Reposting my own Facebook status from yesterday here, but I had a great little hike from the arse-end of baggot street to Finglas yesterday when the busses stopped running.

• Pubs stopped at:2
  • Off licenses frequented: 2 (can for the road midway home n all)
  • Busses that passed me that would later come within 50 feet of my house:3
  • Bottles of ice cold OranjeBoom purchased: 5
  • Entrees purchased at the chinese: 2
  • Drunks seen falling on their face that would be quickly scooped up by a passing ambulance: 1
  • Snowballs in contact with face: 0

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None-the-less, I hope I don't have to do it again today. If I do though, I am gonna cane it all the way home.

The Fucking STYLE of it!

Was it the video of kids in Blakestown pelting a Garda with snowballs?
I was in the local shop with some of them lastnight and they were saying it was all over facebook.
My treats of "I know where you live and if you so much as think about about getting me with one I'll kick you all the way back there" worked a treat.
little shits

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back