Scumbags (1 Viewer)

Anyone got any good Scumbag stories? Anyone used to be one? Or had a narrow escape from becoming one? Any crap names of local crap gangs like 'The Dragons' or 'The Hole in the Wall Gang'?!bog

Anyone got any good Scumbag stories? Anyone used to be one? Or had a narrow escape from becoming one? Any crap names of local crap gangs like 'The Dragons' or 'The Hole in the Wall Gang'?!bog
Theres "THE WESTIES" and "THE WARRIORS from clondalkin and wait till you get this, they write the warriors in the same way as the film, FUCKWITS!!:mad:

wouldnt you just love to knock the bollocks out of this cunt, fuckin wanker!! AWWWWWWWW!
notty.jpg

Up the road from me in the posher area of where i used to live, we had The Homeboys who used to cruise in non-souped up ford fiestas and co-ordinated their attacks with cb radios(pre-mobile days)

scmg05-18.jpg
What the fuck is this, the scanger olympics, Johner put his hand down his bags 150 times he gets a silver but Noeler put his hands down his bags 800 times he gets the gold, fuckin scangers!:)

:) Stanto, what does the term "rubberhead" mean and what are its origins.

Yours, Frona
Rubberhead means you are a stupid fucking idiot and theres nothing going on inside that head. People used to say it in school about people who didnt know much!

:) Stanto, what does the term "rubberhead" mean and what are its origins.

Yours, Frona
Rubberhead means you are a stupid fucking idiot and theres nothing going on inside that head. People used to say it in school about people who didnt know much!

I typed Rubberhead into google search and this idiot came up!
rubberhead.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back