Saturday (1 Viewer)

Yeah, twas a deadly (cold) day, what a turnout. I was waiting at the top of the hill for ages too, nothin was happening, so me and the burd walked down to the bottom of the hill, and started walkin, then the march started, biggest skippin ever! Some great banners, funny stuff. I forgot my 'Bush is a cunt' banner that morning. Doh!:rolleyes:

Some mad collections of hippies tho wasn't there? I was roarin away with a load of sound Palestinians, it all started with my "Nice flag there" statement. THen they let me have a spare. Any official word from our government yet on the whole thing.

hippies crusties and the black and red flag of the archarcists were the most prominent thing about the day.

right now i am argueing with myself over moral arguement A or moral arguement B....

What was that deformed North Korea thing about at all?

ah, that'd be the spartacists, god bless 'em. as far as i know, they believe russia to be a degenerate workers' state (because it was once a true workers' state, and was then corrupted), and all the other communist countries to be deformed workers' states because they weren't founded by true workers' revolutions. but better a deformed workers' state than no workers' state at all, or something.

i think my favourite banner was the puppet holding a "puppets against puppet governments" sign.

Re: Re: Re: Saturday

Originally posted by Anthony
Pity there wasnt such a (careful now) class cross section. Lets just say that there was nobody left in Enniskerry but the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre was still thronged.

The only time I saw (careful now, again) townies was when the march had to stop at the traffic lights on O'Connell Street to let them cross.

Sad but True.

So there was no knackers... yeah

in a southside record store last week this southside knob (chartbusters tan and teeth far too white) bought his girlfriend (chartbusters tan and rachel haircut) lisa stansfields greatest hits... hands over a Fivehundred euro note saying "sorry I've nothing smaller"

true story

my favorite banners: Bertie the Bush Kangaroo
and blue biro on an inside out cornflakes packet: Tony and Bush Go Strait To The Hell

people with money *are* utter cunts. they really should know better.

My favourite one had to be the absolutely inspired 'Bush, ya fecker'...excellent!

And I nearly got run over by Charlie Bird as he, rather bizarrely, fought to get through the Dame St throng without his RTE posse in tow and up to the stage where Luka Bloom was so beautifully serenading us :rolleyes:

Òr did you spot the pleb hanging out of the window over that classy food emporiorioriorium Athena, with the Data Display sign (red LED sign flashing from left to right)?

Something like "George W. Bush is an asshole and Dick Cheney is a fucking spanner".

Poor oul' Adi Roche thought the crowd were chuckling at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back