RETARDED COP (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 5
CHOON!

[bc]<object data="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=25900186/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB//" type="text/html" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="400" height="100"><param name="movie" value="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=25900186/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB//"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="allowNetworking" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never"><object data="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=25900186/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB//" type="text/html" width="400" height="100"></object></object>
[/bc]

Heres a punky type a number!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PUNK ROCK LIVES!

189606_10150103796961741_617881740_6898725_2566624_n.jpg

My new solo act.Not gonna make any records just mp3's and SHIT youtubes..

Have to start somewhere so heres the first half finished choon..|..|

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/gary_keogh/dont-touch-that-dial-retarded-cop[/sc]

Available for bookings from about March but even if I show up I might'nt play.Because it'd be shite singing along to a laptop.

LETS GET THIS FUCKING PARTY STARTED!

Well the road to hell is lined with good intentions.I have completely changed tack.I'm now going for chart domination.Records,.dvds,t-shirts,sexula favours..you name it..I'm fucking selling it!

LP LAUNCH JUNE 3rd THE WORKMANS.

If this was anyone new to the forums with this type of music they would be chased out with this crap.....gig was well over priced too....then again non Punks can afford 10 yo yos.

If this was anyone new to the forums with this type of music they would be chased out with this crap.....gig was well over priced too....then again non Punks can afford 10 yo yos.

really? any nonthumpedsters i've played the vids and links to liked it plenty...y'sure your objective pendulum isn't overcompensating for gazs general popularity? And i don't think newbies music is given that harsh a time on thumped..some exceptions i'm sure but generally people post positive or not at all.

and i'm no punk(i mean i actually learned a harry chapin song last night) but i couldn't go to the gig...things is fucked time&cashwise...but i'll happily buy the cd and will be at his next gig (two weeks i think).

Tower Records on Saturday at 6pm and the Retro Revival on the 18th. Off to GGI on the 24th.

Janer ; is you can't any more than 10e, let me know and I'll make up the difference.

This time next year its gonna cost 3 times that to see my play my shit music Janer.You will defo not be impressed.

wrong on all counts

I want to thank Janer for his gallant attempt to start the punk backlash I have been trying to trigger for months too.
Not enough people talking about me on Eircore at all at all.Its like I never existed.:(

Anyway..Janer you calling my songs crap says a lot more about you than the tunes.Because I think you'll find that the general consensus is that my shit rocks.

Whereas you just have a big mouth.

Even P.A. called me a hero..and he's your hero.So I must be your SUPER-HERO!

Oh fuck! A JANER SONG!!!

BRAINWAVE AHOY!

One youtube coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back