RETARDED COP (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 5
Google just phoned, they said this backlash is shite and we need to try harder if I wanna get my complete internet ubiquity set in stone by teatime..

It's actually not bad for a venue that holds around 300 and has a pretty awesome sound system.

What Damo said.I'm all about putting on shows with proper sound these days innit.The punters deserve the best I can give em.And thats exactly what I'm gonna strive for.
The fans must come first in all matters.Shit sound-unhappy fans.Thats bad for me and bad for my music.

Enjoyed the gig. Thought the tener was a bit too expensive myself, but then again I happily paid it. Sure I'm flush these days anyway. (Although I realised after I forgot to nab an album). Thought the venue was excellent as well.

If you think it's too expensive then don't go, which Janer didn't, but he just likes to argue. And as he said all his friends went, but he didn't. So wonwy.

The gig was more about the show that was put on and the event and all the build up to it instead of purely the music which most of the other "Eirecore" gigs are. For that reason the tener was probably justified.

Play in Galway btw. Get it sorted. Good lads.

that place needs more barmen fuckin took ages for a pint,and janner the cider made me puke so your better off

Janers probably too cheap to turn on his radio

He Played Dont touch that Dial..followed by Sabbath and the tunes are good now..

Deadly in Tower yesterday. Looking forward to lashing the cd out today.

No idea.I didnt even know we were on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back