Rep Resent (1 Viewer)

jackofficer

So what's the idea with this rep business then, and how does one go about being repped? Now I know 80 odd posts in 2 years is a pretty poor show, but that's what comes of having to do work during my daily sit in front of the computer. How come some people have loads of rep, yet have only posted a small number of messages? Is it a username/avatar related problem? Perhaps a hipper username, or a semi-nude chick avatar would attract more rep-related attention? Perhaps I should interject on random threads and tell people how cool they are? The problem is, you're all in bed when I'm up, so I'm at a disadvantage so I am. I could hold conversations with myself to up my post tally, but that might seem a bit odd, and might make people take rep off me for being an eejit. How may posts do you need to be a trusted member of the inner circle?

Any advice on how to proceed would be welcomed, as would sympathy rep. But I would ask that you don't deduct rep as a joke because I started this rep thread. Thanks.

Ah jeez, thanks you guys, I'm all choked up *sniff*

:eek:

*Plan for future domination of Thumped now in place*

La La said:
whaddya mean 'you guys'? i'm the only one who replied.......

Ah yes, but a "mysterious stranger" also kindly donated some precious reputation tokens. They must wish to remain anonymous.
Of course at this point, until the mysterious anonymous stranger comes forward, I will hold your rep donation most dear. :)

rep is definitely related to whether you post at busiest times or not. if you stand shaking a st vincent de paul collection box outside dunnes stores on a friday morning you'll do well and get a load of spare change. if you try the same at 3am you'll most likely be mugged/raped/beaten up/ignored or an interesting combination of all 4. quit your job and stay up posting 24 hours a day - every day. its the only way. all my posts are the internet equivalent of shaking a st vincent de paul money box. some days i'm collecting for spina bifida tho. please folks - think of the poor people and particularly the disabled poor. give generously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back