REMAINS OF THE DAY Tour (1 Viewer)

oscardagrouch

Okay, this year's "Jamie gives himself another ulcer and loses his mates,hair and sanity" tour thing will, I'm happy to inform you all, be the debut appearance in Ireland of the lovely REMAINS OF THE DAY..dates are Wed 8th October - Fri 10th of OCtober, hopefully Dublin Cork and Belfast.Expect more details soon ish. Please don't ask me if your band can play.(if you start bugging me about it, you're not gonna be considered)
That's all.

Like I say, more info as I get it, Damo,Glynn etc, I'll be in touch soon, but I'm all over the place at the moment so give me a chance.

oops..

sorry..didn't mean to sound like a wanker,i just mean that i don't want to deal with people hassling me about gigs cause all I'm really doing is making the phonecalls/emails to various heads round the country , and who they decide to put on as support is entirely their choice - nothing to do with me,so harass the promoters about playing please..not me!

i really must try and get better at this "explaining myself" thing.

on completely unrelated note , jamie i bought the RHAPSODY album and tshirt hahahha ..... ill have a tape of it waiting for you when you come down.absolute genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back