Record/CD/Cassette/T-Shirt/Patch Distros (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Phil
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 5
Re: Vinyl/Hot water music

Corm said:
Yeah, that's a pretty good selection of stuff...you also need the split LP with Leatherface, the Fuel For the Hate Game LP and ESPECIALLY the Moments Pass 7". Don't bother with any of the last 3 LPs or the 1st one.

corm, i'm disappointed in you! moonpies for misfits includes the moments pass 7"
indeed, you can get moonpies on double 7"

the trouble with HWM records is that they are usually 50% shite. i think forever and counting is only 30% shite though. i left 'fuel...' out cos i was trying to narrow it down - stylistically it sounds pretty much the same as 'forever...'

'no divison' came right in the middle, it still has the hardcore element but it's when they started writing really good pop songs too, plus it's got the most anthems.

'live at the hardback' is pretty amazing as well if you can find it.

Re: Record/T-Shirt/Patch Distros & Butter for you trousers sites.

Rimbaud said:

here here.

also, I heartily reccomend www.releasethebats.com for those of you with a taste for the weirder end of things..as well as punk hc he does a lot of weird psych/folk and noise,and is a pleasure to deal with.

as for butter and trousers, dunnes is generally handy for picking up both i find

Hope; 31 Hazel Road, Donnycarney, Dublin 9
I sell Maximum Rock'n'Roll/Razorcake on subscription. €20 for 6 issues. Also have one or two other bits and pieces that vary from time to time.
Shameless plug, also have 'Please Feed Me' book

www.ruptured-ambitions.freeservers.com -everyhting ,records, hair dye, tartan trousers, t shirts, zines ... whateva ya want#
www.crustpunks.com -very very good american site for studs spikes (like 1000 for 20 quid ppd)and shit, even with shipping costs u r saving so much money www.chaoscorporation.com -uk site with t shirts for every punk band under the sun

quaidox said:
cheers spuded, had a look, no choking victim on tha tshirt pages, or maybe just too pissed to see em. deadly shirts tho. rudimentary peni and hawkwind on the same site! nice! why is that bollix wattie on the front page tho??!"fuck him...
www.interpunk.com have plenty Choking Victim t-shirts and tops.
Deadly band. :)

Interpunk are a complete shower of bastards, mainly because they overcharge heavily on shipping costs and never mark things as gift (so add approx 20-25% for import tax to any order over e100). However, if you order a good batch of stuff (which is easy cos they've such a great selection) it can work out cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back