Recommendations for good hairdressers (1 Viewer)

Wilbert

Website
www.gettaroom.com
I am currently in dire need of a haircut. Currently the hair is well past shoulder-length.

I want to get it all lopped off.

Anyone recommend somewhere good to get this done?

Pete, you had a lot of hair removed recently. Where'd you get it done?

unless you're getting your head shaved then you should spend the extra cash and go to a proper hairdresser. Get it styled and make it count wil.

Zeba on South William Street is where I get my hair tended to. A unisex salon with vibrating chairs when you are getting yr hair washed and you get a head massage too. sexy.

I get mine cut in David Marshalls on Georges Street, in the academy so it only costs 25 quid. They've never done me wrong.

Leo s in Crumlin village [where all the good barbers are by the look of things}cut my hair off when it was at its longest ,just above the shoulders but believe me ive very thick hair,half of it was peroxided at the time aswell ,he called me a prick for letting it get that long first off and then asked me did i want an estimate for the price,then number 4d my head all over ,9 yo yos but hes gone up to 12 now
there used to be a mentaler who fancied himself as a barber on lotts st who wud skin you alive any blade for 50 p ,mad micks it was called,unfortunitely that was 1985

If you've shoulder length hair thats never been dyed, sell it to a wig shop and get paid for it. They include a haircut in the payment and they are looking for longish hair that can be used in wigs

The Waldorf on westmoreland streeet

it's amazing, not been myself but did a photo bit about it.

The shop is straight of the 1940's, everyone wears snappy white uniforms, not nasty "No. 2" buzz cut crap, all scissors and blades, they are total, total, craftpersons and do all the rockabilly quiffs and a few nifty "Mad Men" stlye cuts and all. It's not cheap, but you'll be set up for ages with a good cut that will grow out properly that won't go raggy after two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back