-PUNK ROCK DEBS- 10th of oct, in bohs (2 Viewers)

Aaaah boss, I'm afraid I'll have to redundantly refer you back to the lyrics again, problematic though it is since there's no demo yet. That'll clear it up for you.

The day I become sexually repressed is the day I start raping with impunity.

Anyway, I'd still rather take a shit gender balance and monotonous relationships over no girls at all and hairy dudes trying to make up for having small willies.
theres more girls in noises than punx in general though?
more attractive people too.
good non-argument there.
i feel like i've won here.i never went to touch your filthy fucking demo.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're drunk again aren't you?

Anyway, Dragonforce tonight is going to be ten times better than both gigs put together.

Yeah. I agreed to review it ages ago. I don't actually that much want to cos I'm so fuckin busy. Still, I'm curious to see who the fuck it is that goes to see Dragonforce anyway, and I reckon they'll be a legend stage-show. They're supported by one of the most embarrassing bands of all time, Turisas, céilí music with distorted mandolins. Shit drinking songs for German metalheads. Anyway...

Yeah. I agreed to review it ages ago. I don't actually that much want to cos I'm so fuckin busy. Still, I'm curious to see who the fuck it is that goes to see Dragonforce anyway, and I reckon they'll be a legend stage-show. They're supported by one of the most embarrassing bands of all time, Turisas, céilí music with distorted mandolins. Shit drinking songs for German metalheads. Anyway...

went ta see them for the quare wans birthday last year, 12year olds with their aul boys is who go.
as far as stage show goes ,1 word-trampolines.
really good fun, i only knew one or two of the tunes, and had a fuckin great night

I'd go just to see if the singer really does toss his hair as much as he does in the Through Fire & Flames video. Plus the guitarist is pretty amazing.

Herman_Li.jpg

YouTube - DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames

They are a pack of legends in all fairness. It just seems that every time I see or hear one of their songs it seems I've definitely heard it before, and then it turns out it's a different one. Still, billions of people would say the same about Discharge, so fuck it. I'm for sure tote keen to see them fuckin wailin' on their axes like motherfuckers.

I think the one HHUUUUUGE problem I'd have with going to see em is the amount of 13 year olds that will be there. Hope you realise that the gig tonight is All Ages. Means NO BAR!!

I think the one HHUUUUUGE problem I'd have with going to see em is the amount of 13 year olds that will be there. Hope you realise that the gig tonight is All Ages. Means NO BAR!!

wheres it on , i saw em in the ambasodor and there was a bar upstairs for the bigger kids, anyways you dont rock the brew do ya graham??

Are you serious? Bollocks. I've been up since 8am doing these fucking teacher assignments. I've three magazine articles to finish before the gig and the big plan was to get it all squared away, see the gig, have a few civilised pints and get to bed at a reasonable hour. Maybe I'll be able to get a few cans in?

Holy fuck. Dragonforce were AMAZING. It was everything I hoped for. Galaga meets Manowar crossed with mid-90s Fat Wreck Chords.

Never in my life, with the possible exception of some gaming conventions I went to in my early teens, have I seen such a collection of specs, overly-ripe pimples and horribly bucked jutting dentures in one place.

I heard at least ten different people speaking German!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back