Primavera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Beak
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 2

Beak

This is working out way too dear from Belfast. Who are you Dublin lot booking with and how much?

Re: Primavera Flights

i can't remember who we booked our flights with. i'll try find out and let you know. it was expensive enough but not too bad considering the season etc

Re: Primavera Flights

I have just booked mine from Gatwick. Worked out at £120, but have to take a day off school and come back on the Monday 'cause the price would have crippled me if I had come back on the Sunday - £140 for that flight alone!

Now to start a whole new, but related thread...

Booking Primavera Tickets

This could potentially make me look very silly indeed...I'm trying to book my Primavera ticket through Paypal but the page is in Spanish, anyone know how to get round this ol' pickle? There's an option to translate the page when you right-click, but alas, it will not do as it's told.

Re: Booking Primavera Tickets

If you haven't already signed up for paypal, do that first, then sign in with those details in the boxes under "identificacción" and the next page will be in English.

Re: Booking Primavera Tickets

Cheers Ratfeatures, that's me booked and ready to go! So where is everyone staying?

A big fat Primavera ooops - fuck sake

I paid for my ticket through Paypal but just realised that I put down the address I live at now, which is different from the one on my passport, despite the fact that the website explicitly says that the details must match those on your passport!

I emailed them there explaining the situation but what do you think will happen with this, fuckers probably get dozens of emails everyday. Also, for anyone else who paid through Paypal, did you get your Primavera confirmation email straight away? I've just received my Paypal payment confirmation.

Fuck it all.:mad:

Re: A big fat Primavera ooops - fuck sake

Confirmation mail took about three weeks for me; I'd say as long as your name matches the one on the passport you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back