Pixies tickets. (1 Viewer)

nEiLo said:
you not going?

long story. I never wanted to go in the first place but trev bought six tickets,now he is dying with the flu and cant go..so blah blah bla etc. Now I have to get rid of two the tix for him. Me and colm are still going. Wanna come?

gates at four - pixies at nine.

I very cleverly bought two seated tickets, that will leave me roughly a football pitch away from the stage. Will i be able to actually get onto the pitch with these tickets, or should i try an' swap them ?

Jimcorr said:
I think its a case of festival fatigue.
Too many, too soon, too expensive.

Thought the Pixies/ KoL would sell a lot more though.

Maybe if they teamed up with Aiken's and slapped them all in the Point with Weezer they might shift a few tickets.

Alan Latchley said:
Maybe if they teamed up with Aiken's and slapped them all in the Point with Weezer they might shift a few tickets.

turns out it was a really stupid idea having weezer on the same week as all the other shows. do these promoters ever kinda look at the listings and go "ooops, i think people wont have enough money to spend on all these shows". i mean, i know they are in competition but they still have to sell tickets

this summer seems to have been a bit of a disaster for those outdoor shows - hear theres plenty of tix left for iron maiden too. people dont seem to have all that much cash after all for these big shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back