Pixies in Dublin (1 Viewer)

Next time I'm going to a ticket master outlet and getting tickets old school stylee. Is it true that they print out ten or twenty and sell them on to people as they come in in order to save themselves having to print them out individually? Makes sense.

The smart ones do. I've heard of a few places down the country that on mornings like this will ask the people queueing early how many they want and try to get them all printed before they start selling them to the punters.

What's pissing me off, and yes this is gonna sound seriously snobby, is that most of the people I know who have tickets are people who actually wouldn't be able to name a Pixies song that isn't Debaser, Here Comes Your Man, or Monkey Gone To Heaven. Sad but true.

What's pissing me off, and yes this is gonna sound seriously snobby, is that most of the people I know who have tickets are people who actually wouldn't be able to name a Pixies song that isn't Debaser, Here Comes Your Man, or Monkey Gone To Heaven. Sad but true.

Well it's the Doolittle 20th anniversary tour so those purists deserve their tickets.

i wasnt too upset about missing out on tickets cause im broke. but then i heard bone machine and thought, ah balls it. now im drunk and have been sending touts on ebay questions about their auctions.

so far ive gone with

'are you really a touting cunt or is that just your day job?'

'wow! what a great deal for tickets that cost 50 euro you filthy touting scumbag prick!

fair play senior cuntiballs!!!!>>???? zomg!!!!!!'

and to round things off for tonight

'how come you are selling 61 euro tickets for £235 after less that 24 hours since the tickets originally went on sale? have you had a prior engagement come along to mess up your pixies fun or are you just a filthy dity smelly cunty bollocksy bastardy piss face touty shit face mother bastard from hell who has no soul or sense of decency shit bags mother fuck fucky fucky fuck fuck fuck fucky face fuck fuck.'

ah jersis im not half wise at all. that new wilco is album is good too.

Don't touts just operate on supply and demand?

The true value of a ticket is tied to how many people want it, not what's printed on it.
If touts had bought no tickets the event still would all have sold out in seconds.
At least this way they're still available.

I would also like to say that it's still funny to go on Ebay locked and cunt out a bunch of touts.

ah, everyone that wants to go to a show should have an equal chance of getting a ticket at the same price. that's not going to be possible with the differences with buying online and people that have to queue up, but pricks buying up tickets just to sell on at a higher price doesnt help.

im sure this has been done to death tho.

it was embarrasing waking up realising id posted that. the first one doesnt even make sense. anyways.

i like frank black's screams.

ah, everyone that wants to go to a show should have an equal chance of getting a ticket at the same price. that's not going to be possible with the differences with buying online and people that have to queue up, but pricks buying up tickets just to sell on at a higher price doesnt help.

im sure this has been done to death tho.

it was embarrasing waking up realising id posted that. the first one doesnt even make sense. anyways.

i like frank black's screams.

Probably has been done to death.
I only changed my mind on the issue when I was able to afford tout's/re-seller's prices.

Yeah, first one should have been 'hobby' instead of 'day job'. I think the overall message got through though.

I have to say I haven't really listened to the Pixies since I was about 17 and haven't seen any of the reunion shows and not that pushed about this either.

but then again, if I hear bone machine today i'll probably start raging

I was gonna go to this but forgot to buy a ticket , don't care cause seen them in Landsdowne last time.I realized then how inconsistently one can mosh to them due to there slow/fast dynamic.This I believe is the reason Nirvana were more popular with the grunge plebes way back in the early 90's when the beer flowed like wine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back