Pink Floyd (4 Viewers)

I watched the directors cut of Pompeii last might. It's a long time since I watched the original but the only difference between the two that I was sure existed was the dodgy CGI shit that wasn't in the original. A bit of googling confirmed that the big zoom in to the amphitheater at the start was missing/chopped. Set The Controls is a fantastic version. I think my favorite live floyd video is still the KQED session from 1970. The full thing doesn't appear on page 1 of my youtube search for some reason.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a new waters album? I had not heard that. And like, its not another opera or anything is it?
No, it's a rock album I think. I gather he was hammering through it there not too long ago and had the demo's finished in no time after he finished the wall tour. It's about a child in northern ireland asking his grandad "why are they killing the children?" or something like that. I'm not sure if it is to feature either of these two or if they're oldies by now. The titles seem to fit the theme...

The Child Will Fly is quite nice, the other one is a bit gammy. The vinyl reissue of amused to death has been delayed

No, it's a rock album I think. I gather he was hammering through it there not too long ago and had the demo's finished in no time after he finished the wall tour. It's about a child in northern ireland asking his grandad "why are they killing the children?" or something like that. I'm not sure if it is to feature either of these two or if they're oldies by now. The titles seem to fit the theme...

The Child Will Fly is quite nice, the other one is a bit gammy. The vinyl reissue of amused to death has been delayed

I like that second song. It wouldn't be out of place on Amused to Death though. Didn't think a whole lot of the first one. Probably the clapton bits ruined it for me.

Listen | Pink Floyd

If this is the best snippet of audio they could come up with as a teaser then god help us all, or all of us who will shell out for this shite at least. Even Veritas would pause for thought before they'd display this rubbish sleeve in their window

ter_cover.jpg

Listen | Pink Floyd

If this is the best snippet of audio they could come up with as a teaser then god help us all, or all of us who will shell out for this shite at least. Even Veritas would pause for thought before they'd display this rubbish sleeve in their window

ter_cover.jpg

out-takes from a pretty terrible album. I CAN'T WAIT!

I do like that King Crimson album that sounds like an unlistenable, tuneless version of the Talking Heads (Discipline I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back