Photos from the scene (3 Viewers)

Scan063November082005.jpg

stress in cork 2001. for some reason I only take photos when Im down in cork.Altough I am tempted to post up my fine collection of photos over the years of the back of kenn sweenys head

colinriot said:
I BELIEVE THE BACKHANDERS PLAYED THE GIG IN THE LOWER DECK WHEN MERO WORE THE FOOTBALL.I MAY BE WRONG BUT I'M PRETTY SURE.....

i think it was the ballroom of romance christmas gig 2003. we were the token punk band.

I'd say the barstaff only loved that! Spose its better than looking at deko doyle though. good lord almighty.

Oh right. i thought it was in a galway pub, scuse my ignorance.

dutch gold. does funny things to you, like dance around in the nip with your friends.

DuncheeKnifed said:
i think it was the ballroom of romance christmas gig 2003. we were the token punk band.

hmm, i was at this..can't remember if we played or not

here's Mickey taking a dive
witness-5.jpg

johnnystress said:
hmm, i was at this..can't remember if we played or not

here's Mickey taking a dive
witness-5.jpg
I must of seen stress 5 or 6 times down in cork and it wasnt till I got yer record that I found out what ye sounded like, I wasnt even sure what type of punk yis played, good aul' drunken times!

CITY BABY said:
I must of seen stress 5 or 6 times down in cork and it wasnt till I got yer record that I found out what ye sounded like, I wasnt even sure what type of punk yis played, good aul' drunken times!

haha- that says it all really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back