Photos from the scene (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
JanersGreat pics from the last few gigs just got me thinkin,why doesnt everyone post up some pics they have from the scene over the last few years/decades???
well heres a few I had handy
satan's arse in fred zepplins ,cork (2002 i think)
Scan058November072005.jpg

Scan059November072005.jpg

Cold War In fred Zepplins in cork(from their "gods of war tour 2001" with stress)
Scan060November072005.jpg

he wore a stunning getup at a gig in the lower deck once, cant remember which bands were playing but he was wearing a gimp mask that looked like a football or something. brilliant.

La La said:
he wore a stunning getup at a gig in the lower deck once, cant remember which bands were playing but he was wearing a gimp mask that looked like a football or something. brilliant.
and remember the gig (Whelans maybe) where he sprayed milk over every1, was funny at the time but milk soon stinks :(

man, everyone looks so young on those photos!

which makes me feel old :(

hey, Is mero gay or something?

JANER said:
and remember the gig (Whelans maybe) where he sprayed milk over every1, was funny at the time but milk soon stinks :(

playing the sugar club was the best 'crowd reaction' we ever got. it was full of really wealthy twenty-somethings with diamond earings and shit who weren't there to see the bands, they just went to be in the shitty place. anyway, we got up and lashed through two songs (about 1 min). all the while the yuppies were sticking their fingers in their ears. we were promptly told "last song".

mero was wearing his VERY short and VERY tight blue denim hot-pants and as we played our last song he went up to one of the tables at the front and put his foot up on it to rock out. the two bland cunts sitting behind that table were politly served mero's meat and two veg, bursting through their denim straight jacket. meanwhile winty, throughly pissed off with the venue, stripped and unleashed a one-man naked circle-pit of pure hardcore.

one of the best gigs i've ever played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back