Parents who dont let couples sleep in the same bed.. (3 Viewers)

has anyones parents ever walked in on them?!ninjaaaa

My (current) wife's old man gave a few very nervous knocks on the door when we were staying at his gaff and thought he had gone to work.

It was, emm, I would say quite clear what was going on at the time. He didn't actually walk in though.

One of an ex's friends walked in on us, with your wan leaping about on top, and then proceeded to have a conversation with her.
Scandinavians man. WHERE'S THE SHAME LADS??

Super Dexta aged 13 is sharing a B&B room with the parents
Early in the morning the da gets the horn and starts pulling the moves on the ma
Ten years later Super Dexta can't hear other people riding without breaking into a cold sweat

I don't get this thread at all. But then I'm almost from scandinavia, dirty prods etc

fair play.

Seriously though, you're doing the wild thing with some one, and her mate walks in, gives you a little wave and a smile and starts chatting away with your significant other about dinner that evening, that wouldn't phase you in the slightest, no?

Seriously though, you're doing the wild thing with some one, and her mate walks in, gives you a little wave and a smile and starts chatting away with your significant other about dinner that evening, that wouldn't phase you in the slightest, no?

Well ok yeah, I can symphatize with that. Breakfast is a way more important meal than dinner.

I lived close enough to my parents not to need to stay overnight with past boyfriends, and since all of my serious long-term relationships have been in Ireland, it's not been too much of an issue. But years of my mom telling my dad to cut the separate bedrooms crap for people over 30 worked in my favour and I was allowed to have my (not then) ex fella in the room a few years ago. It was kinda weird, though, after a lifetime of no-members-of-the-opposite-sex-above-the-ground-floor in their house. We had to stay in separate bedrooms in his house, though, but it was fine. We normally didn't stay over, and it was their house.

From the other side, though, it was sort of amusing when a girl (now a grown woman!) I used to babysit for came over to Dublin last year with her boyfriend, I was a bit weirded out about them in the same room. Not enough to separate them or anything, it was just kind of amusing. Every once in a while, I had this gut feeling of breaking a key babysitter's rule and had to remind myself that no, I don't need to ask her mom if it's okay, and it probably would be anyway.

Now that we're hitched, the fear is that my parents love Mr Jane so much that they might sneak in just to cuddle him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back