Paranoid Visions in 10 Euro Entrance Fee Shocker! (1 Viewer)

Bollox,can't make it now.

deni-stainless-steel-food-steamer.jpg

is that anarcho munk then, caught in the light of day? he's like a young stephen hughes. thought nizmo was dead?

P.V. are getting better and better. Eventually got to see Moutpiece for the first time and they were deadly.
Great night all round .|..|

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUL6GLdgsSg&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Paranoid Visions / Mongoloid[/ame]

great nite ,first band were good but moutpiece were brilliant,P.V. were battling a fairly shit sound for the first few songs but as usual pulled it off, shame academy played some of my favorite songs of all time[the price of pain is still the same]? is the chorus of the rudi classic that i cant remembr the name of but i think is in my top 20 songs of all time!!!
greg cowan is aclass act

great nite ,first band were good but moutpiece were brilliant,P.V. were battling a fairly shit sound for the first few songs but as usual pulled it off, shame academy played some of my favorite songs of all time[the price of pain is still the same]? is the chorus of the rudi classic that i cant remembr the name of but i think is in my top 20 songs of all time!!!
greg cowan is aclass act
update the rudi classic song is when i was dead,it almost brought a tear to this old bastards eye

Yeah I really liked the venue too. I don't know anything about the bar tho cos fortunatly I didn't have to go near it. :p

DEADLY gig i thought. Liz iz Evil are class and Moutpiece were rockin'. I was a bit too fucked to notice the sound problems with PV. Best fun i've had at a gig in a long long time, and i even got a hug off GAZZYWAZZY and 24 stella dedicated to moi.!ninjaaaa

The venue is great, layout is shit though and so are the bouncers, the stage is fantastic, perfect.

The sound got very distorted 2-3 times durin PV's set which was not enjoyable, but other than that it was grand.

Also, the bar i've been before on a normal night and it was ok, still quite expensive and fuckin plastic cups.
But I didn't have to worry about the bar either :p

!ninjaaaa

The bar I thought from reading the price list on the way in is the norm for the city centre, cheaper than Temple bar, although sorts were expensive apparenttly but tbh people that drink shorts should just bring a hipflask in.....
And as for bouncers? There was none downstairs and only spot of bother I heard was someone thrown out the venue for pissing in the no smoking area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back