P.A.I.N. gig in February (1 Viewer)

PiperX

Was looking at John Toxics site and noticed that the P.A.I.N. gig in February has disappeared! Is it cancelled, and what happened?

Ah good stuff.
By the way Toxic, any chance of getting some of the auld oi stuff? Deadline are going great guns at the mo. A return of the Stage Bottles or Los Fastidios would also go down well too.......in fact invite the whole feck'in lot over..another H.I.T.S. in Dublin!....not asking for much like.... : )

T.B.H. I'm not sure. Only stuff I have of their's is the O.U.C.H. album. Saw them a couple of years in the sidewalk Cathal Brugha street, (strange place to see them), and thought they were brilliant. O.U.C.H. is pretty good too

PiperX said:
T.B.H. I'm not sure. Only stuff I have of their's is the O.U.C.H. album. Saw them a couple of years in the sidewalk Cathal Brugha street, (strange place to see them), and thought they were brilliant. O.U.C.H. is pretty good too
Watched Puget Sound in that venue, only time I have being there lol, not a bad place cept the stage was a bit high.

Jesus it's amazing what a few pints can do, for the life of me can't remember wahat the stage was like, just know I leaped around like a mad thing to P.A.I.N.
Good to see Droppin Bombs are supporting the gig in March. Looking forward to this, been dying for a good old Voodoo night out since the Blood or Whiskey gig.

hey ray fuckface, P.A.I.N play COOLERA HOUSE, SLIGO on friday 24 march, supported by THE HERBAL JAHS from Dublin, an 8 piece reggae band doin covers of marley, burning spear, u-roy, the ruts. also playing are EXCUSES thrash punk and THE CHROMASTONES from Mohill. Gig starts at 9pm, ends 1amish. 10 euro in. If you travelling by car, take Ballina turning off the n4, then take the Strandhill turning (the roadsign for strandhill has an airplane symbol on it, so not hard to miss), COOLERA HOUSE is about 3-4 miles down this road on the right hnd side (big carpark). By any chance anyone from sligo area reading this , there will be a bus from town and back costs 6 euro a head, bus tickets purchased from third wave record shop in sligo town (no bus ticket no get on bus). It's gonna be a good gig, probably a few parties round about after as well.
Same venue, fri feb 24 th is KHATRIANA from Finland (d-beat distorted noise punk hardcore), kidd blunt from Wicklow (melodic hardcore), Excuses from Sligo (thrash punk shit) and possibly another band, 6 euro in. Bus availabel from town and back. Cheers Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back