Nun Attax/5 go down the sea reformed (1 Viewer)

seanstress

Website
continue.to
I see in the paper Ricky from 5 go down to the sea has put together a band to play Nun Attax/5 go down the sea songs in conjunction with a play being run by Corcadorca concerning the closing of Fordsons in Cork. Should be great.

17th - 26th June, previews 15th and 16th
Performance time 8.30pm

Venue: Unit A, Marina Commercial Park, Centre Park Road, Cork.

Booking : (021) 4501673

ah lads this was already on the general forum, get with the programme, etc....

anyways, this should be class, def going.

goin to the opening night on thurs (at least i think its the opening night...)

i'll let ye know what i think

hey sean what night you planning on going down, was thinkin bout the 26th meself ,cons plannin on going down for it too, ya bin chattin ta fatty or trasko bout it at all.
conor- would love ta go that night ,but the demon work, should give cork a good hidin though ,twas a well shock defeat against limerick in the league cup, theyll have alot to prove , ill give ya a tonne if ya can hit pat dolan in the head with a rock though,

so yeah, i went to see this last night...

i was totally blown away. I thought it was fuckin excellent, really well written and the whole set up was genius, 5 different stages in the warehouse with actors running through the audience and actually making you feel like you're taking part in it.

it was both hilarious and moving all at once, i even found myslef laughing out loud at times (and i NEVER laugh out loud in public). The acting is excellent (particularly from the actors who play Frank, Finn and Mr Geharty).

as for Nun Attax, they sound fucking brilliant. They play 3 songs live, and i had to restrain myself from going nuts. Worth it to see the look of confusion on the Drama Dahlings' faces.

So yeah, try your best to see it, i was so pleasantly surprised that i'm going to see it again tomorrow night.

and all you people who still get a kick out of the fact that cork people actually say "langers" will love it.

agree with alan on this, deadly stuff, punk gig in the play with dancing is great stuff even if i wasnt so sure about the band, the first song - the nun attax one was class but they doen a couple of 5 go down to the sea numbers i wasnt so into but thats not to take away from the really lively , gripping play - get to this if you can at all

GET THAT MONSTER OFF THE STAGE: THE MOVIE – The Blackpool Sentinel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(new visual edit of the radio doc, load previously unseen pics)

Ricky Dineen's band BIG BOY FOOLISH have a new LP coming out on vinyl in March.
It's been on bandcamp since last year.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back