NOFX tickets (1 Viewer)

noel

what are the chances of me getting a few tickets for NOFX and where will i get them, seen as toxic are sold out of their allocation? it doesnt matter what venue.im a biffo.

yry the sound$eller. he usualy has a few tickets left for gigs that have "sold out".

The only way to be metal in this country is to buy 10 vinyls a week off Invictus and/or Sentinel. Better stuff than Mound Smeller, and cheaper.

And Cannibal Corpse are SHITE!!!! With a capital SHITE!!!!

yeah it took me a while to prove im metal enough to get on their very strange sliding scale prices thingy they have goin on in soundcellar, the more often ya go in the cheaper cds seem to become...

NecroSteve said:
The only way to be metal in this country is to buy 10 vinyls a week off Invictus and/or Sentinel. Better stuff than Mound Smeller, and cheaper.

And Cannibal Corpse are SHITE!!!! With a capital SHITE!!!!
um its actually deicide who are shite..... or should that be funny( go se there video);)

ah now lads, ye can all fuck off with your so called "metal"... the real kings of metal are Dying Fetus. let's see that turd Glenn "kill on adrenaline" like they do...

I was just talking to the Kilcoole lads there on the phone. Bad news I'm afraid. So many people have been asking for tickets that there's a strict policy of only allowing people in who've been fans of NOFX since 96. Now I'm not saying you (Sean VD) have been telling loads of people about this gig, but a lot of people are saying just that.
Harsh I know, but this is the only way of making sure only REAL pop-punkers go to the gig. Sorry man.

Look, the reason we have to do this is so people don't all come down to the Kilcoole gig and not go to the Red Box one!!! The venue in Kilcoole is tiny and NOFX will only be playing for an hour and then they are staying in Eoin's house so they don't want it to be a big thing. The other thing is that people that have been listening to them since before '96 will be less likely to ask for autographs and that sort of thing as they stress that they want it easy. We do have room for one more support band so post on this thread if anyones interested although you'll prob only get 15 or 20 mins or so. We're not too sure if we can do the 98FM thing anymore as the lad who was helping us out said his boss changed his mind about announcing the competition on the radio, so we might have to come up with another way of letting people in. Any suggestions???

I hear they might play The Decline. That'd be fucking amazing.

Can Millions of Dead Girls have the support slot? We haven't practised since the last time we played Kilcoole, but I'm sure we could pull it together for the night that's in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back