new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

On the up side you won't have to learn how to spell it.

3 fucking years and our goalie is still Whoa Jack Chesney to me.

Would have made an absolute fortune with shirt sales though. 50 nicker just to get that on the back of your purple monstrosity.

Stories in the papers today saying that Arsenal have bid for Suarez. Really hope that it isn't true. Would find it very hard to support the club going forward if we bought him.

It was rejected straight off. A mere 30 mil. I've no doubt it was just a ploy to force Real's hand over the Higuain deal. Mind you, Arsenal should just pay the fucking money. At 25 mil, he'd still be a bargain.

I've no doubt it was just a ploy to force Real's hand over the Higuain deal. Mind you, Arsenal should just pay the fucking money. At 25 mil, he'd still be a bargain.

I suspect that's the case. And I agree, for 25 he still represents good value. Just want to get it done, arguably our highest profile signing since Bergkamp if it comes off.

I suspect that's the case. And I agree, for 25 he still represents good value. Just want to get it done, arguably our highest profile signing since Bergkamp if it comes off.

Oh i don't know. Arshavin was pretty high profile.

apparently the three clubs who owned Mkhitaryan in parts all wanted to sell him to Anzhi for €35m, which explains why LFC didn't get near him. He then put the foot down and is going to Dortmund. I actually thought when Gotze went that he'd be a good replacement, he'll fit in perfectly at BVB. Sobbing into my ice cream here. Who are we gonna get instead? Erikssen?

Can't see Suarez going to Arsenal at all. Very strange altogether.

Glenn Whelan maybe

Steven-Gerrard-shhh-celeb-v-Napoli_2523188.jpg

yeah, gonna be sweet if downing is offloaded.

saw something in the bbc gossip section that there was a chance pool might go for xabi rather than following prickhead to chelsea.

hopefully suarez deal will be done sooner rather than later. would the pool go in for benteke? the lad is quality in fairness. completely different player obviously but not gonna be able to replace ol bitey anyway

Xabi has ruled out a return, I read. I also saw our name linked with Benteke. I'd have him, deffo. Villa want 25 million. Fair play to Benteke for actually putting in a transfer request. Unlike that toothy prick Suarez, who keeps telling all and sundry he wants to leave but is refusing to put in a request. Cos then he wouldn't get his "loyalty" payment, would he? I really wish he'd fuck off now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back