new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

75 million, looks like I was almost right on the money! Although in reality Suarez is better then Bale, Bale can fuck off. I guess ya lose 30 million or so for biting though, haha
You mean Gareth Bale that was instrumental in winning the Copa Del Rey and Champions League ?

Yeah you're right he's obviously shite.

Is he not a bit of a show pony?

Flashes of brilliance (mostly pace) and the rest is you shaking your head.
You mean exactly like Ronaldo 5 years ago ?

Yup that's him alright.

To be fair he's no Ronaldo. But he fits Real perfectly, they will always have room for a show pony. The whole club is based around having a show pony or two. His price tag is history now. I don't really see it as a factor anymore. Real paid the money and got their man and he played a big part in clinching La Decima and they'd have paid ten times as much to get that monkey off their back so all things considered he's a success story. Whether he continues to be is another matter. I'm sure Real will probably break their own record to sign James Rodriguez or the likes in the near future anyway.

Suarez valuation wise after the bite Barca could easily play hardball. Assuming that Liverpool now want to sell him Barca could easily start low balling them and force the issue. It'll be interesting anyway. Personally I'd hang on to him no matter what, he's pretty much irreplaceable and for all the wild shit he gets up to it doesn't unsettle the team.

How is he a cunt ?

I don't think he's ever really done anything wrong. Has he ?

I mean him not his agent or spurs or Real. I mean I now they're all complete cunts.
He doesn't play for Liverpool, he's a cunt.

Speaking of which, soon to be (apparently) non-cunt: Lazar Markovich. Nice.

Bony?

I do like him, and I was saying to someone at the tail end of last season that if Arsenal couldn't get a significant upgrade on Giroud I'd be happy buying him and letting them push each other for a starting spot, but selling Suarez and replacing him with Bony, that's going to need a bit of a change in style if it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back