New International DIY Punk Forum (1 Viewer)

Didn't profane start asking for money to join? Can understand why to keep the site running and all that , I did however know a couple of the mods on there and it put me right off it.
Pity site was rad.

They did at one stage but they stopped that after a while coz no new members were joining. This forum is also free to join.

Oh cool, don't get me wrong I dont mind donating to the odd site to help it out with bills and the like, but having to pay to join when you can't even see the site before you pay is a bit harsh, thats possibly why they had a hard time attracting new members would be my guess.

Oh cool, don't get me wrong I dont mind donating to the odd site to help it out with bills and the like, but having to pay to join when you can't even see the site before you pay is a bit harsh, thats possibly why they had a hard time attracting new members would be my guess.

I know. If you subscribed to PE magazine you got a free membership to the site when they were charging. Then they made it free after a year or so but there were 2 sections of the forum-a public section and one for those who had paid. I got free membership through a loophole at the beginning but stopped posting after a while coz there was all sorts of fucking drama on there.

I know. If you subscribed to PE magazine you got a free membership to the site when they were charging. Then they made it free after a year or so but there were 2 sections of the forum-a public section and one for those who had paid. I got free membership through a loophole at the beginning but stopped posting after a while coz there was all sorts of fucking drama on there.

Ya there was a lot of drama on PE which led to many people stopping posting wasnt on it myself at that stage and think there was a few auld bannings dunno full story but alot of people got pissed off and left

I was a mamber of that old PE forum, I did enjoy it but there was a few things that went on there I did not like i.e bannings selective arguments, and like I said above certain mods did make it difficult for certain members, hell if that aint punk rock I don't know what it is.

I was a mamber of that old PE forum, I did enjoy it but there was a few things that went on there I did not like i.e bannings selective arguments, and like I said above certain mods did make it difficult for certain members, hell if that aint punk rock I don't know what it is.

I only seen that once or twice on PE, dunno how the organiseandarise forum will compare its basically the same mods running it except Leffer of War//Plague is the admin instead of Dan. i think the old PE board sounds like that punk board Anarcho Punks.net the lad who runs that is complete up his own whole asshole and thinks he is all knowing and if you disagree you get abused and by him and his possie. Awful shite place you say something they dont like and they actually start making up threads to abuse you it didnt happen to me but someone from Galway and I seen it happen and when they tried to do something they just would delete her posts and close her threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back