NAZIS (4 Viewers)

I'm not in dublin so much these days so I've not seen them,but do you really think these children are the ones giving out the hidings?

The kid in the video looks about 12, but a bunch of 12 year olds dressing up as skinheads and attacking people wouldn't surprise me... anyway, who wants to go to the park? we can drink cans, dress as nazi's and listen to circus music on my 'blaster. We can tell them that we've been nazi's for aaages and they're doing it all wrong, if we act really uncool they'll change into ravers or something

strange seeing these side by side:

r3838539778_1223842358.jpg

r5445766269_1222908624.gif

i'm not saying it's not possible, i'm just saying.

he's also scared of spiders. sure who isnt?

edit - this is the best bit:
Songs iLike
Dreadlock Holiday by 10cc
Buy it: iTunes

5701048268a7684652747b622782592s.gif

I'm not in dublin so much these days so I've not seen them,but do you really think these children are the ones giving out the hidings?

Sure! Why not? Like some other folk have said, and that newspaper article stated, these arseholes are around their late teens and early twenties so this young lad fits the bill alright.

That 'skinhead' thats into boyznoise and has a "i love techno" with rainbow colours behind it is definitely one of the fuckers, they carry knuckle dusters and such on them.. Sure i had the bumps on the back of my head from them... I think they should be nipped in the bud before they take their fad a little further.. J..

That 'skinhead' thats into boyznoise and has a "i love techno" with rainbow colours behind it is definitely one of the fuckers, they carry knuckle dusters and such on them.. Sure i had the bumps on the back of my head from them... I think they should be nipped in the bud before they take their fad a little further.. J..
agreed,is nobody gonna do anything about these little cunts,give these a couple of months and they cud be causing serious trouble ,a good fuckin kickin is in order,all the talkin and no action!!!!!

this is all getting a little out of hand, I wasn't even around for the vote- is damone capaple of leading us to wictory and eternal glory?

edit: ...and now the thread title's been hacked! BY NAZIS NO DOUBT

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back