Mysterious Hub (or possibly Switch) (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
...Wondering if anyone has come across this piece of equipment or manufacturer before...

I'm trying to identify a piece of equipment in my workplace which no-one seems to know anything about.

It's roughly 8" x 72 x 3" tall. There's no discernible name of make/manufacturer - the logo on the left hand side of the box is a white scorpion in a red disc,about 0.5" diameter...it says "NX1" on the front.

On the back, there are 8 connections (8-pin RJ-45 ?) and one further connection of this type for "manager". It takes a 220-240 AC kettle lead for power. There's a panel for an ISDN connection, and also 2 ports. (LAN AU1 and WAN) There's also a connection point for LAN BNC.

And that's it....not expecting much out of this...I will put up a photo of it soon (but it probably won't help much, I can't find anything online about it). If anyone can even tell me if this is a even a hub or switch or even a router, I'd be delighted.

sounds like it could a plug-in for a Vektar.

vektar2.jpg

it's definitely from the future whatever it is
possibly even alien technology, sure have a
quick go at reverse engineering it there
monty

Found it ! It's actually a time machine (loco-static). I got to spend lunchtime in Blackrock, 1677. I remembered that Steven Wright joke and ordered French toast during the renaissance...

A fiver for THE HUB OF MYSTERY ? Allow me to consult the finance midget....

You gain a fiver and extra space in your workplace. You get to impress your boss by generating revenue from practically nothing. I’m doing you a favour.
Hub of mystery? The real mystery here is why you aren’t jumping out my computer screen to avail of this fabulous offer!

You gain a fiver and extra space in your workplace. You get to impress your boss by generating revenue from practically nothing. I’m doing you a favour.
Hub of mystery? The real mystery here is why you aren’t jumping out my computer screen to avail of this fabulous offer!

Remember the last time I jumped out of your computer screen ?

-------------------------------------------
-------Must...find.....MACHINE !------
-------------------------------------------

ccgenius121005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back