moderately interesting idea (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
how about everyone make a compilation of their favourite tracks of the moment and upload them as zipped files, and have a virtual mix cd swap party? the beauty being that you don't get stuck with a disc full of shite from someone who's just got into punk, you can download other stuff instead. only give me a few days to get a comp together, i've just taken a quadruple dose of dihydrocodeine and i think i'll be out of action for the rest of the day.

sidenote: we can also make it into a bitter popularity contest, and see whose comps get the most downloads.

ps: it doesn't have to be a 'how punk am i' contest, for example i plan on including nazareth's 'love hurts' and marilyn monroe's 'diamonds are a girl's best friend' on mine. in all likelihood i'll just end up sitting listening to my own mix on repeat and not bothering to listen to anyone else's.

sorry about that, i got a new laptop last week and the previous owner left 58 gb of lame music on it. i've divided it into folders marked 'shite' and 'dacent' and i'm working through the back catalogue of 60s/70s hipster shit at the moment.

Eddie-Murphy-Party-All-The-Tim-293887.jpg

listen, all addictions aside, i still think this is a positive idea. and maybe it can be my first step towards breaking free of the tyranny of john as well.

Great Idea Nooly.I'm on the case.My mix zip will be uploaded shotly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back