Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

ordering a burger and chips in a pub and then being asked would you like any sauce when it is served to you.

why can't you just give me all of the sauces so i can make my mind up in my own time and not be put on the spot?

I actually support this quite a bit, because I have a mortal fear of mayo and get so annoyed when people don't ask me to specify sauces. Fair enough if tis on the side I suppose.

I lost my bank card last night on a sober night out and got back to the car to realise i'd put off buying petrol. I had two scratch cards in the dashboard but the lad in the petrol station couldn't take them because his machine was down. found 3.25 in change in the car. bought 3.25 in petrol. result: didn't get home till nearly 3am.

Shoulda just got hammered.

One of my work colleagues has arrived with her new baby. Every one is oohing and aahing over it.

I realise I'd completely forgotten that girl worked here, it took me a minute to recognise her. I can't even remember her name.

My minor complaint is my ever- increasing insular self obsession that doesn't give a hoot about anyone else.

Bad johnny

I'm not on facebook anymore, what am I missing?

Anyway, I hurt my back. I'm only 26 and I feel like an old man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back