Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tune!!!

Lofi crust.Pretty sweet.

In other news.I went to bed..couldnt sleep..cos I've been up to 7 the last 4 nights writing.
Nickers

builders mess.

I mean - I pretty much grew up on a building site as my old fella built our gaff, but fuckit this particular bunch of plasterers are messy sloppy fuckbags.

nice even finish buh...

A bunch of metal guys at a party last night kept calling me Lilith when the subject of feminism came up. Urgh.

Getting our massive back garden gutted. After 2 months of waiting and postponements the guys finally arrive to do it yesterday. Wife's on nights so she was at home alseep, so they were left to it.

I arrive home to find that:

A: They had smashed a window in our kitchen
B: They had cut down a lovely old apple tree which was the single thing in the garden that we actually loved and wanted to keep.

Getting our massive back garden gutted. After 2 months of waiting and postponements the guys finally arrive to do it yesterday. Wife's on nights so she was at home alseep, so they were left to it.

I arrive home to find that:

A: They had smashed a window in our kitchen
B: They had cut down a lovely old apple tree which was the single thing in the garden that we actually loved and wanted to keep.

I feel your pain man - plasterers have definitely killed a carpet, possibly wrecked a laminate floor and probably made sanding upstairs floors twice the job it should have been.

You're such a Daria

Boo, I hoped I was a Jane.

tumblr_m914y6zwh91r0zle7o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back