Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

You ask someone to please stop fucking talking.

They respond "You want me to stop talking? Okay, I'll stop talking right now. Just like you asked me to earlier. Okay. Bye."

Not exactly what you had in mind, was it?
Oh right, I see what you're on about now but your nuts.

It's a bit more like this.

"Stop that"

"Okay"

If anything you should really send them an email saying thanks.

actual quote from an internet argument i managed to involve myself in this evening:

"As a tropical latina, I do take offense to fruit wearing"

why can't i stop myself

actual quote from an internet argument i managed to involve myself in this evening:

why can't i stop myself
I want in on that argument.

My minor complaint.

1. Stale cigarettes made me feel sick, and I know I'm still going to smoke the rest of them.

2. College is off so New Cross is fucking dead.

3. The only people I could have any banter with this evening were both ex cons. One did five years for attempted murder and the other did four years for ... guess what... attempted fucking murder. Their mate came over and lo and behold he did eight fucking years for actual fucking murder.

I went home.

shat myself after being questioned by a garda.
Literally or metaphorically ?

Right so slightly off topic because I'm totally pissed, but remind me to regale you with the tale of the time I was simultaneously propositioned for sex by some middle aged man who mistook me for a rent boy and questioned by an undercover policeman who mistook me for a drug dealer.

Yes, that did really happen and no I was neither.

I opened the curtains this morning to see a squirrel gamboling on the grass. I haven't seen any others since I moved into this gaff a few months ago. I looked out again a little while later and it was being terrorized by a crow. I didn't know that crows behaved so disgracefully.

Feeling a bit glum over the no Quo ticket sitch.

I even contemplated hiding on the landlord..but couldnt face the double dip next week

Literally or metaphorically ?

Right so slightly off topic because I'm totally pissed, but remind me to regale you with the tale of the time I was simultaneously propositioned for sex by some middle aged man who mistook me for a rent boy and questioned by an undercover policeman who mistook me for a drug dealer.

Yes, that did really happen and no I was neither.
a literal shit. The squirts.

why can't i stop myself
on a different branch of the same comment thread, i've just had this directed at me: "Are you super hard right now? Can I see a picture? I bit it's TINY. I've seen the peeing Dutch boy. Oooooh, now I really hate Dutch people. FUCK YOUR TULIPS! Which were originally a gift from Turkey, actually. xD"

why can't i stop myself

on a different branch of the same comment thread, i've just had this directed at me: "Are you super hard right now? Can I see a picture? I bit it's TINY. I've seen the peeing Dutch boy. Oooooh, now I really hate Dutch people. FUCK YOUR TULIPS! Which were originally a gift from Turkey, actually. xD"

in case you're wondering what the context for such an extraordinary statement could be...there really, really wasn't any
a dutch guy had been involved at one point

wtf.gif.pagespeed.ce.SERr6SxEOd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
  • Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back