Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

I actually can't even follow that link in work I only googled it to copy and paste and hope it's what I meant.

It says......
'rule 1

You do not talk about fight club.'

I might be doing teh sex wrong but while both are exciting in their own way, I'm pretty sure riding women and fighting men in a club are very different

This thread got great while I was away. The joys of other people's sex lives, wooo.

Also, well done ernesto.

Oh almost forgot my complaint. Flashed by some guy behind Xtravision. WHY I OUGHTA. IF I WASN'T SO CLEARLY AMUSED BY DICKS. D':

Kids have seen anal sex on the internet they couldn't give a toss about a flacid shrivelled tiny cold knob.

This guy could move on from flashing. Also, do you not think that some children could be traumatised by such an event? That they might at least fear they were at risk of attack?

This guy could move on from flashing. Also, do you not think that some children could be traumatised by such an event? That they might at least fear they were at risk of attack?

Kids kids kids blah blah blah. Everyone wants to ride kids blah blah paedos are everywhere blah.

Lets just castrate everyone just in case they are peados. Or put all kids in chastity belts for their safety. Or just lock them in a cupboard under the stairs for their safety.

Kids kids kids blah blah blah. Everyone wants to ride kids blah blah paedos are everywhere blah.

Lets just castrate everyone just in case they are peados. Or put all kids in chastity belts for their safety. Or just lock them in a cupboard under the stairs for their safety.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

FFS. Someone just reported a flasher. This is something that actually happened.

Yeah I mean jokes aside, you don't feel amazing afterwards, mosty because it was cold, I was miserable anyway, dark alley alone, just feels threatening even if there is no real danger.

I don't think there was much to it, just like.. a guy being a dickhead, but I get where you're coming frm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back