Meeting People (3 Viewers)

I'm going to a football game tomorrow, buying a ticket off a lad from twitter who has a spare that I've never met.

One reading of the texts he and I just sent to each other to sort out meeting times/places descriptions so we'd recognise each other would be to think that we're a pair of bears arranging to fuck.

I'm going to a football game tomorrow, buying a ticket off a lad from twitter who has a spare that I've never met.

One reading of the texts he and I just sent to each other to sort out meeting times/places descriptions so we'd recognise each other would be to think that we're a pair of bears arranging to fuck.

I just did this with a very nice lad to get a movie pass.

Bought him a popcorn to say thanks.

I said hello to a complete stranger whilst out walking and got a strange look in return.

People are so cynical these days.

I've decided that being single might be the best way to go.
There's 3 people I know that would find my body within a few days of me dying. That's really all I need.

If I turn up even half an hour late, my friends at work think I've had a seizure in my room, hit my head and died, so bombard me and my housemates with calls. I wouldn't even last 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back