Meeting People (4 Viewers)

I've been texting someone recently. She's nice and I really like her.
She writes do instead of though.
I can't spell for fuck, and don't want to be that person, but FFS is it that hard to get right??

I have been thinking about this. Maybe you could put an auto-correct on her phone?

You shouldn't have deleted it, you should have just sent loads of messages that were like "Look, do ya fancy a ride or what?"

A mate of mine about 20 years ago explained how he was so successful with the ladies - "Well I just talk to them for a while, then I stop and say: 'So what's the story - are you getting off with me or what?' And sometimes it works."

There's a lot to be said for stupid.

My friend scoffed at me the other day for saying that it was creepy and intrusive to approach people on the street while they’re on their way to work or whatever and compliment their looks. What do people think?

My friend scoffed at me the other day for saying that it was creepy and intrusive to approach people on the street while they’re on their way to work or whatever and compliment their looks. What do people think?

I think this would be weird 100% of the time.

Unless you work as a maitre d' or a hostess, and it's early?

Even then.

Who the fuck wants anything said to them on their way to work. Much less telling them what your dick is thinking.

I think this would be weird 100% of the time.

Unless you work as a maitre d' or a hostess, and it's early?

Even then.

Who the fuck wants anything said to them on their way to work. Much less telling them what your dick is thinking.
yeah, i said as much. he was having none of it. he said they should be flattered

I think its horrendous. And it also sucks that a girl should be "flattered" by whatever attention she gets, whether its wanted or not. No one wants to be fucking approached on the street, that is why we wear headphones. Ok, bye.

As long as you don't say, "smile" to women, I think it's okay. I really hate when men tell me to smile. Starting conversation (sober and during the day) on the other hand shows confidence and I'm all for that in men.

I got approached by a very strange man on Bond Street the other day. I was walking along minding my business and I could hear this muttering behind me. I turned around and there was this creepy dude giving me the most intense stare I’ve ever seen and saying “you’ve got a lucky face. Do you want to know why you’ve got a lucky face?”. I said “go away” and just walked off. Completely freaked me out, from the way he was looking at me I thought he was going to attack me or pull a knife or something. I have no idea what the lucky face thing meant. Maybe he liked my beard.

I got approached by a very strange man on Bond Street the other day. I was walking along minding my business and I could hear this muttering behind me. I turned around and there was this creepy dude giving me the most intense stare I’ve ever seen and saying “you’ve got a lucky face. Do you want to know why you’ve got a lucky face?”. I said “go away” and just walked off. Completely freaked me out, from the way he was looking at me I thought he was going to attack me or pull a knife or something. I have no idea what the lucky face thing meant. Maybe he liked my beard.

I got something similar off a man in Grogans. He told me I was gorgeous then asked "are you good for tickles" and started tickling me

I admired his confidence

He's dead now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back