Man Dies In Copy Shop Shoot-out (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
yello all, this really isnt about any shoot out but it kinda explains how i feel about reed's copy shop, to be honest its the only thing i hate about doin a zine and i really do fuckin hate that place, there's no space to sort your shit out, its far too crowded and warm and pretty much everything about it pisses me off. So i was wondering does anyone else here know of anywhere that does phtocopying (not too expensive) or small print runs (like any printers that do pamplets etc) or anyone who knows of any special offers in any copiers at the mo, the last time i did a zine there was a special offer on in mailbox inc in rathmines 2cent for a double sided sheet which was unreal, loadsa space and tiem to sort your shit out.

an another note did anyone here ever leave there zine, pamplet to be done by staff in reed's, and if so is it worth it.

alos one more thing that pisses me off about reed's is the fact that you don't get any reduction for bulk copies, like i did i think about 1200 copies before there and it was still 8cent a double sided copy, tut tut tut...please help me.

thanks silo i'll give em a buzz tomorrow, hope their prices aint too harsh, its posi too cause no-one ever bothers to reply to any zine posts, well maybe thats just mine but fuckit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back