Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne OMalley said:
I can confirm that the weather will, in fact, be excellent.

here
anne
i have my bread and breakfast buked but no ticket yet due to poverty - are they flying out the door or what?

Flying out the door? Oh yes. It's as if they're on the back of a wasp-drawn carriage.

(Nahh, you should be alright for a while longer. Just keep putting those pennies in the jar.)

kirstie said:
here
anne
i have my bread and breakfast buked but no ticket yet due to poverty - are they flying out the door or what?

Anne OMalley said:
Flying out the door? Oh yes. It's as if they're on the back of a wasp-drawn carriage.

(Nahh, you should be alright for a while longer. Just keep putting those pennies in the jar.)

thankin' you miss

Latex lizzie said:
..we aren't on the poster(due to himming and hawwwing on our part) but papercop will be playing the mor aswell.

website will have details later today and all..

www.papercop.com

thank you for dancing.

think there will be new posters for this- and i will make sure yr not on that one either! :p ;)

Latex lizzie said:
..cheers neil!! how was sunday would have gone down but had to help oragnise me da's surprise 60th.

I hope he's not reading this.

billy is 60??? :eek:
sunday was ok, best crowd we've had in a while

here, does anyone know stuff like: how far is this spooky castle from tullamore town? and what would be a good bnb? and when they say 'camping' do they mean nicey nicey camping facilities or a boggy field out the back?

cheers!

helena kim said:
here, does anyone know stuff like: how far is this spooky castle from tullamore town? and what would be a good bnb? and when they say 'camping' do they mean nicey nicey camping facilities or a boggy field out the back?

cheers!

I think it's a couple of miles out of the town. I booked a B&B across the road from the castle a few weeks ago, it's called the oak lodge and the number is 0506 51401. They might still have rooms left, you can only try.

kirstie said:
I think it's a couple of miles out of the town. I booked a B&B across the road from the castle a few weeks ago, it's called the oak lodge and the number is 0506 51401. They might still have rooms left, you can only try.

cheers for that! they still had rooms left as of ten minutes ago. the woman on the phone was lovely, too.

helena kim said:
cheers for that! they still had rooms left as of ten minutes ago. the woman on the phone was lovely, too.

how much?

I can't go :mad:

that mór web site is all nice and informative (well...) and everything, only thing is i'd like to be able to hear the bands that are playing that i havent heard of, and the only thing on the site to hear stuff is a stream thing and it buffers every 2 seconds for like 3 or 4 seconds.
maybe its not too much to ask to have at least one song downloadable? i guess maybe theres not enough bandwidth or some computer reason.

see the way it says you can buy tickets in redlight in galway.well...i asked the chap today and he replied "who,i've never heard of them"
i had to explain it was a festival due to take place in tullamore.he said they would have them in,but the mail-out a few days ago said they were selling fast.what's the story?

nine said:
see the way it says you can buy tickets in redlight in galway.well...i asked the chap today and he replied "who,i've never heard of them"
i had to explain it was a festival due to take place in tullamore.he said they would have them in,but the mail-out a few days ago said they were selling fast.what's the story?

yeah actually I got said mailout and rang up Road in a panic and they'd only gotten them in the day before. Leading me to believe that either Mor have the best ticket-selling-related intelligence in the land or perhaps it's just Hogan-esque tactics - i.e. send out e-mails in September before the next years ATP informing all and sundry that the tickets are going fast, to ensure a frenzy of interest. That kind of thing can backfire though.

Whatever, I'm still going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back