Lunch Recommendations in Town (1 Viewer)

dAndAn

Sticky maybe?

Ramos in the epicurean food hall has a buffet for €8.99.

I had some deadly rice thing, amazing hummus, salsa kinda stuff, vine leaf wrapped wha-cha-ma-callits and a f f f f fresh as fook greek salad.

Very very good Greek grub.

They have a hot food buffet too, but it was heavy on the meat...

takeaway sushi from aya is cheap+nice, more suitable 4 warmer days to eat outside maybe..
Soup dragon on Capel st. is good + free fruit

The Dumpling House upstairs on Parnell Street.
Dry Fried Beef Noodles are great, €7.
Prawn, Pork and Leek Dumplings are fantastic, €5 for 20
(I prefer them fried but you can get them poached).

fallon and byrne. hit up the deli counter, there's a good selection. eg huge slab of potato gratin and colesalw will set you back a fiver.

and sitting downstairs in the wine bar bit is nice. that's where i had my lunch today

I'll never forgive them for replacing Probe. I miss the Probe Salad.:mad:
word. i used to eat there most days.

BUT even the salad was a one-way ticket to heart attack city, nevermind the other stuff.

I'll never forgive Probe for replacing the Early Bird.
£2 fry ups WITH TEA!

case in point :p

the enchilladas were amazing i thought.

fallon and byrne. hit up the deli counter, there's a good selection. eg huge slab of potato gratin and colesalw will set you back a fiver.

and sitting downstairs in the wine bar bit is nice. that's where i had my lunch today

Fallon and Byrne - too many times I've got food there that's cold on the inside - then they heat it up to nuclear tempretures. Never again.

and free cake.

Edit: speaking of cake the cake cafe is pretty darn good.

MMmmmm cake cafe. They do wheat-free cakes, which makes me happy because everything in there is cosy and pretty. Good coffee, too. Haven't eaten lunch there, though. We got one of our wedding cakes from there, and it disappeared very quickly into mouths and then tummies.

Liston's on Camden St has the best salads. Yummy smoked tofu thing is especially amazing.

just went to The Larder on Parliament St, across from the Front Lounge. It's a nice little spot, decent but small sambos that come with a two salads from a choice of eight. I had the roast chicken and pesto, and surprisingly the chicken was actually cut from roast! My friends melty aubergine ciabatta thing looked good too. Nice enough overall, better than a lot of the café's i've been to in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back