Liveline! Rubberbandits! Willie O'Dea! COMEDY GOLD (1 Viewer)

"you're looking at that from a very denotative perspective"

i will endeavour to use this phrase at least once a day for the foreseeable future.

You know I was just thinking that thus is probably the first time that the work of Roland Barthes became part of a discussion on Liveline. The fact that this was done by a head-the-ball from Limerick who wears a plastic bag on his head makes it officially the best thing ever.

"Martin Scorcese"
shite, this lad's talking about 'directorial techniques' and i don't know what, i'm losing the crowd, better say something sophisticated to do with movie-films..............ehhhhhhhhhh............"i'm not goin' in there like, like...martin scorcese"

i like it where joe asks willie o'dea why he wouldn't play that video to american investors. joe is a moron.

shite, this lad's talking about 'directorial techniques' and i don't know what, i'm losing the crowd, better say something sophisticated to do with movie-films..............ehhhhhhhhhh............"i'm not goin' in there like, like...martin scorcese"

He may have been making a reference to the music video work of noted music video director Martin Scorsese.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eibhlin Byrne comes on and says that the song is a 'child protection issue' and it gets a pass.
We apparently need to run the entire country on what 10-year-olds might think.
So stupid.

I think that's what annoyed me the most about her and Anthony, kids are a lot smarter than adults, especially stupid adults give them credit for, and they're a lot more savvy in their consumption of media than kids have ever been before. If there's a stupid kid going to take this the wrong way then there's plenty of other shit out there that's harmful to them, the scissors that they take out of the drawer in the kitchen and run about with for example. But even they are able to cop when something is obviously make believe.

Would have been far more honest for them to say, "I just don't like it."

Actually I don't like it either, I don't find it funny and think that the music is shit, but I don't care that it's been made or is being seen.

Some people just seem to spend their entire time looking for things to offend them.

Anyone know where actor Edward Norton lives? I want to call to his house and call him a racist.

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/reasonablyshorts/rubberbandits-on-rte-1-john-murray-show[/sc]

i cant believe ther wasnt a single mention of the comment 'matt cardles song was written about taking heroin on the back of a bus' and then silence..

best moment for me by far..

This is amazing and Joe is obviously an idiot.. but I get the feeling that Anthony is a plant, this publicity before the gig tonight is too good :) Although maybe it was sold out before this?

cabbage-patch-kids-party-favors-2.jpg

These lads are on the Late Late Show tonight. Should be a laugh, especially if there's some angry fools in the audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back