Liveline! Rubberbandits! Willie O'Dea! COMEDY GOLD (1 Viewer)

There are only two acceptable reason for public crying - family and winning at football.
what about when you've been walking around a flea market in a foreign town all day with friends of your partner that you don't know very well and your feet are sore and you've run out of cigarettes and you walk two miles looking for a tobacconist and aforementioned partner wants to spend another couple of hours walking around the flea market and you go to a bar to get change for a pay toilet and the coin slot takes your money but the door doesn't open

to pick a hypothetical situation at random

what about when you've been walking around a flea market in a foreign town all day with friends of your partner that you don't know very well and your feet are sore and you've run out of cigarettes and you walk two miles looking for a tobacconist and aforementioned partner wants to spend another couple of hours walking around the flea market and you go to a bar to get change for a pay toilet and the coin slot takes your money but the door doesn't open

No

I'd have already ordered a drink, but that wouldn't end well. And you're better than me.

I cried during Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Perfectly acceptable.

Not acceptable, why didn't you jut say "fuck it, this is bollox, I'll be in that bar when you're finished fannying about come find me. Or don't whatever's good. Noolz out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back