labels,distro's? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by spuded
DISCOUNT rawkin, you'll be impressed no doubt
ya should check out the slipt 12" they did with J CHURCH, DISCOUNT covered billy bragg songs (really well too) and J CHURCH covered a few ELO songs

hey ed, you were right i got that discount covering billy bragg songs-fukin deadly!

oh and corm, i got "celestial" in HMV, it was a real STEAL of a price, ya know;)

Originally posted by goatlord
hardcore holocaust looks deadly,as soon as i get more money i'm ordering from them,they have enough cool stuff and japanese stuff to tend to my japcore junkie adiction and all other stuff .. rawk it.

Yeah, Hardcorte Holocaust is fuckin great. All the Euro distros have the bestest shit, cheap too. Do you have a job or something? You seem to get fuckin loads of stuff?

hey corm.....remember back in the early nooly days of product liberation (hint: jaffa cakes)
a rare moment of pure joy

Fuck yeah! I'd forgotten about that. And there I was, every Tuesday morning in 5th class getting my copy of Shoot & Match on the way to school...free as fuck.

i taught laoise everything she knew...............and then she got caught
hahahahaha
but i got caught in the crossfire............guilty by association, and all the inexplicable new stuff in my room

I still rob Shoot every now and again. Nah not really but I have started getting the English Times for its excellent footy coverage.

I robbed some sweets when I was about 8 but I went and told my ma how I got them and got in loads of trouble so I didn't do it again until Donal and Eoin gave me some lessons. Back in the day we used to go into HMV together and get three CDs each.

yeh i started with robbing cans of coke with my mate down in dunboyne, no way was i payin for that shit but ya had to have it after a long game of footie. i've only ever taken 3 cds from HMV now, i dont really go in much, one time i tried to take carcass and at the drive in, i was tryin to shove em both into my hoodie pocket but they wouldnt fit, so i took at the drive in, then the security fella started followin me but i still got the cd.

best ever was at the start of 2nd year me and my friend were on a school trip to paris(la dee da) so obviously we visited euro disney, we went to this buzz lightyear restaurant and it was a self service place. my mate takes his pizza and whatever, walks past the till and sits down, i didnt think i'd get away with it but after 30 mins of standin in line i said fuk it, sat down and enjoyed my free meal, then whenever anyone wanted another drink my mate just went up and took it. great stuff

it's easier for me to rob stuff because supposedly i look ''innocent and well mannered'' .. .. and i'll never be caught .. although i've only ever gotten pig destroyer CD in HMV ..

and to corm,i don't have a job and never had(hopefully never will unless its making movies or drawing pictures).i just have a combination of christmas,birthday and pocket money that doesnt seem to run out.Perpetual money muhahaha.

talking on funky records, an alud pnk in edinborough, he roadies for the mighty GBH told me about thsi record store in stirling, man it was an od store, just this huge shed of vnyl, loadsa normal stuff then hundreds of grind and gore-grind death metal punk 7"s, got loadsa insane grind, anyhoo ended up comin back to edinborough today due a certain niamh being a flakey cunt and not turning her phone on, yese nimah if ur reading this thank you for turning your phone off and leaving me to sort meself into a backpackers hostel, barely..tut tut tut seriously its bollox tho, anyhoo came back to edinborough today and had a funky assed buzz in this optical illusions museum/gallery, nice sinc eid just eaten about a 15spot yeahhhh!!!!!!! then finding monolith (on cd sadly)! anyhoo keepin it rawkin, see y'all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back