labels,distro's? (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
hey peeps!(i'm so cool!) anyways-directed at the likes of corm, know any good distro's or labels that i could get isis and shit off, no idea have some isis but they dont have "oceanic", they haven't got much hardcore on no idea anyways so if anyone could help out...

ps hardcoreholocaust.com, haven't you been listening (not for isis though). also tribal war are a good ol label, don't think they have isis but lots of good stuff.
uh oh 6 minutes late for maths lecture...should i go........don't know what the guy's talking about...but definitely won't know if i don't go...a conundrum indeed

mmmm yeh, i checked out hardcore holocaust, its just i hadn't heard of many of the bands-hadn't got a clue what they were like but i do buy a good few records without ever of hearing about the band so.....i'll check out the others first, cheers nooly;)

well the first 2 were specifically for isis really, you should check out tribal war, email them @ [email protected] and they'll send you an email catalogue........for some of the newer releases there's a review w/each listing so it's easy to find good records
PS [marianne] i'm the more modern updated version of corm, 'SheehanKid 2.0'

Originally posted by marklar
hey peeps!(i'm so cool!) anyways-directed at the likes of corm, know any good distro's or labels that i could get isis and shit off, no idea have some isis but they dont have "oceanic", they haven't got much hardcore on no idea anyways so if anyone could help out...

You can get in Mero's or steal it from Tower or HMV without much hassle.

HMV have it eh....i'll need to get my propagandhi hoodie with the big pocket on it then, its not just oceanic though although it is my priority, i'm just in general lookin for a distro with good H to the C on it

Gie us a shout if you're sending off, I want some some stuff anbd it'll save on postage to do a joint order...that goes for anyone else who wants to get in on the NNNW buzz. Check 'em out, seriously, they'll blow you away with the amount, quality and cheapness of what they've got.

DISCOUNT rawkin, you'll be impressed no doubt
ya should check out the slipt 12" they did with J CHURCH, DISCOUNT covered billy bragg songs (really well too) and J CHURCH covered a few ELO songs

actually i heard discount before and wasnt that mad about them i'm mainly gettin it for the as friends rust, altho maybe i will like discount i probably havent really given em a chance

aus rotten, catharsis, crass

maybe you could get ppl to tape some of that stuff for you? i suppose it's nice to have the records yrself but then again you could get to hear a lot more new music if you got tapes off ppl and ordered different stuff

yeh i'm actually gettin the complete aus rotten discography burned onto cd now so..............i don't really like tapes all that much cuz i dont have a walkman right now and i'm too lazy to turn em over every 45 minutes!

hardcore holocaust looks deadly,as soon as i get more money i'm ordering from them,they have enough cool stuff and japanese stuff to tend to my japcore junkie adiction and all other stuff .. rawk it.

Isis

isis: Red Sea cd and Oceanic cd both available in the Secret Book and Record shop.. Oceanic is kinda pricey (20 i think off the top of my head) but The Red Sea shouldn't be. Although if you're one of these people who think anything over a fiver is a rip off, maybe you should just mailorder it.
thanks
jamie

Originally posted by spuded
DISCOUNT rawkin, you'll be impressed no doubt
ya should check out the slipt 12" they did with J CHURCH, DISCOUNT covered billy bragg songs (really well too) and J CHURCH covered a few ELO songs

hey ed, you were right i got that discount covering billy bragg songs-fukin deadly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back