kerry (1 Viewer)

the lad who posts onhere as anarcho monk was on about puttign found on the floor on in kerry soemtime this summer, you should give him a shout

Why not organise a few gigs yourself? It's really not hard as long as you have the resources (crash space, food for several people, venue, PA, photocopying). The only thing that's usually work is the promotion, I've found.

Why not organise a few gigs yourself? It's really not hard as long as you have the resources (crash space, food for several people, venue, PA, photocopying). The only thing that's usually work is the promotion, I've found.
Do It Steven - more Sligo gigs, come on, get some new venues going, I'm sure if you say it's for the donkeys , even McGarrigles and the Garavogue will let you put on some ultra crust violence gigs, the straights/chavs/trendies would fuckin love it(and so would I!)
DO IT STEVEN! DO IT STEVEN! DO IT STEVEN! DO IT STEVEN! Or else your diet coke may get spiked with egg whites!!!!!! (only joking, I know you wouldn't drink imperialistic scum juice like coca cola, it has to be diet pepsi for the discerning straight edger these days, right?) (only joking Steve, I know it's just wasser unt tea for you - made from the tears of baby rabbits)

this came up in a converstion last night, would love to go down to Killarney for a show this summer, class spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back