K- Town Festival (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
for anyone who might be interested in going to this or playing for that matter .
-------------------------------------------------------------------
K-Town Festival 03

Again this year Ungdomshuset will open its doors for the annual international D.I.Y. punk/hardcore festival: K-town Festival 03
This year the dates will be friday the 20th, saturday the 21st and sunday the 22nd of june.

We are currently booking bands and preparing the activities. If you have a band, a distro, a workshop or any good ideas feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or at [email protected]

We are also trying to establish the site www.ungeren.dk/k-town, but its still under construction. There you will be able to get the latest info about how the planning is coming along.

We are looking foreward to be seeing you again this summer!

The K-town crew A//E

maybe I'm blind but..

.. I didn't see WHN mentioned anywhere on that. I DID see Intensity however. So myself and Ms Bomber may get over to that...

Maybe you were looking in the wrong place Jamie WHN are booked for the first day and Wolfbrigade for the second. I didn't see Intensity mentioned however.

just looked at the line-up, would strongly recommend Mihoen who are playing the first night of the fest. fucking amazing political fastcore from holland, yesssss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back