i've posted this elsewhere already but... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
dear thumped.
i want to be in a new band. i want to be in a band that sounds like any or all of these:

wolf parade. why? casiotone for the painfully alone. phoenix. hooray for humans. mates of state. stars. the breeders. jape. and casiotone once again.

and has fun like some of these: jape, dan deacon, les savy fav.

you get what i'm saying? i want to be in a kind of poppy, indie, electronica kind of thing. nothing too clever, nothing too hard working. i want to have lots of fun. lots and lots of fun. anyone want to be in a fun band with pat? go on. you know you want to! it'll be fun! woo hoo! send us an auld p.m. there. if not to say you want to do it, at least to wish me luck.

lots of love.

pat.

well that's a start. can you play any other shapes? or sing? or clap your hands in an attractive manner?

oh could i be a bez type person (alcohol instead of heroin tho, better for your smile)??? i can clap, mm jump around a lot, that pretty much the top of my game.
sooooo. . . .

are you interested in joining or donating instruments? i don't know what a chinese violin is, but either way, yeah why not?

I think there's a few kazoos & xylophones here, got to say, i play a mean bohemian rhapsody on the kazoo, without passing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back